About this Blog and Me

My photo
Arezzo, AR, Italy
Sorry, I don't update my Blogspot blog anymore. Please have a look at www.andyshack.com to see what I'm up to at the moment.

Friday, 13 March 2009

Business Lesson with Lee

Having big lesson from Lee about this Blogging stuff.

As I am new to blogging I need some help in the finer details, not being so proud that I don't know how to ask for advice I have solicited our friend Lee to give me some pointers. This lunch time was a precursor to a longer session involving some more food.


Here is a picture of Lee, the hunk (strange, he is eating again?)

Lee's cool web site can be found at http://lee1972.blogspot.com/, I can't understand much of his writing though, if I find a free translating service I will send it to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

All content copyright of Andy Shackcloth.