About this Blog and Me

My photo
Arezzo, AR, Italy
Sorry, I don't update my Blogspot blog anymore. Please have a look at www.andyshack.com to see what I'm up to at the moment.

Thursday, 25 June 2009

Good News and Bad News

09-06-26, Sektordua, I think of heaven
Hello to all the kind people who keep popping back to read this blog and those who read from afar via the RSS feed.

I’m Andy, and I am writing this slightly different post than normal because Shack’s Comings and Goings has some news.

Some good news is that the blog is slowly improving

and

Some bad news is that the blog is slowly improving.

Which means that soon I will have problems on BlogSpot to do the things that I hope to do with the blog.

So the blog is moving over to www.andyshack.com Yippee!

Now I will be able to do all sort of things that I could not do before and with it will be able to offer a better experience to visitors.

But what I can’t do is copy over the followers and subscribers from the old blog, (Sad Face)

So I am sorry but for you to keep getting updates from Shack’s Comings and Goings, I am afraid you will need to visit the new blog and click on the appropriate buttons again.

The link is www.andyshack.com

If you wish to no longer follow the blog, then I am sorry to lose you and I thank you for your follow until now.

Wishing you health and happiness.

Andy

PS; The first post on the new blog tells you why you must not write a novel. ;)

Photo; I think of heaven, cc Sektordua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

All content copyright of Andy Shackcloth.